Tuesday, September 9, 2008

*Racks of Leather Whips and Gags Hang Motionless*

Mistress is very upset with you this afternoon, slave. Why is it you do not tell me why you visit so infrequently? Do you not think that I don't have things for you to do? Your chores have fallen by the wayside. Why, just LOOK at these boots. Unpolished and not in their correct spot. Shame on you, slave. You are lucky I don't decide to dismiss you from my service.
Perhaps we can work something out. Perhaps.
Do you feel you are worthy of being here? In the presence of such grace and kindness-certainly not!
Come here and kneel before me, now. I will not tell you again what it is you did to upset your Mistress.
My crop is aching to make that slave flesh of yours just...sting and burn. Do you understand?
Now bend over and grab onto the legs of Mistresses table. Squirm all you will under my blows but remember that I am doing this to teach you a lesson in respect.
Mistress missed this....

No comments: