It has been a long week for Mistress. The one thing she thinks you deserve an apology for is not keeping in touch here as much as she would like. I do enjoy our little private, sensual moments together. Don't you? I also wish we could have more of them.
It is late and you should be in bed like all good little subs. Oh yes, I forgot, you still have a problem listening to orders. Well, the less sleep you get the more I will have to have my way with you tomorrow morning. Must be nice to always have it your way. I was unaware this was Burger King.
Well darling, Mistress is off to bed for now. My hands and tired eyes are failing at this simple task.
You are allowed to sleep at the foot of my bed this evening, just don't make such a racket with that damned chain around your neck. You kept the cat awake all night.
You may drink from your bowl if you are thirsty.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment